|: e-ISSN :2685-6255:.
|.: p-ISSN :2302-4119:.
|.: Policies & Procedures:.
|Team of Reviewers|
|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
|Open Access Statement|
|Policy of Screening for Plagiarism|
|.: Indexing :.
|.: Tools :.
|.: Template :.
|.: WhatsApp Contact:.
Jurnal Bisnis dan Kewirausahaan (Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship) is the official journal of the Faculty of Business, Sampoerna University, with a frequency of publishing two times per year, in May and November. The journal is a double blind peer-reviewed journal devoted to the publication of original papers. We invite authors to submit original research articles on the issues of (but not limited to) accounting, anthropology, digital marketing, economics, education management, finance, innovation, management studies, media and communication studies, political sciences and public policy, sociology, technology management, tourism. This statement of the code of ethics for scientific publications is made based on the Regulation of the Head of LIPI No. 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications. The publication code of ethics is a norm that must be obeyed by writers who will publish their scientific works in publication media, including:
- Moral: able to distinguish good and bad behavior in writing.
- Scientific integrity: upholding scientific principles, essence and truth, so as not to sacrifice them for any interest.
- Neutrality: free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications
- Justice: giving authorship rights to those who are entitled as authors
- Honesty: free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism (DF2P) in publications.
Disclosure and Conflict of Interest
Unpublished material in a submitted article may not be used in the editor's own research without the written consent of the author.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Editor in Chief
- Determine the name of the journal, scientific scope, periodicity, and accreditation if needed.
- Define editor membership.
- Defines relationships between publishers, editors, review partners, and others.
- Appreciate things that are confidential, both for contributing researchers, authors/writers, editors, and review partners.
- Implement norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
- Reviewing journal policies and submitting them to authors, editors, review partners, and readers.
- Create behavioral code guides for editors and review partners.
- Publish journals regularly.
- Ensuring the availability of funding sources for the sustainability of journal publications.
- Building a network of cooperation and marketing.
- Improve the quality of the journal.
- Prepare permits and other legal aspects.
Editor's Duties and Responsibilities
- The editor provides comments on the author's writing so that readers can understand what the author wants to convey, through comments written on the article.
- The editor provides comments on the author's writing in accordance with the EBI (Indonesian Spelling) language or language in accordance with the standardization of the journal.
- Editors strive to improve the quality of publications on an ongoing basis;
- The editor prioritizes freedom of opinion in an objective manner,
- Editor submits corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies if needed,
- The editor ensures that the author's writing does not involve SARA or anything that can harm the Publisher and coordinates the author's writing to the editor-in-chief of the publisher if the article is slightly controversial.
- The editor receives, reviews, and follows up on complaints from all parties involved in journal publishing;
- Editors support initiatives to educate researchers on publication ethics,
- Editors do not defend their own opinions, authors or third parties which may result in non-objective decisions,
- The editor encourages authors/writers to make improvements to their written work so that it is worthy of publication.
- The editor lays out the articles to be published so that they are in accordance with the journal template.
- The editor assists the editor-in-chief in finalizing a collection of articles before being printed and published, especially in terms of language, format and layout.
Bestari Partner Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide objective and unbiased written feedback regarding the scientific value and contribution of articles to the development of science;
- Shows whether the writing of the article is clear, complete, and relevant, and whether the article fits the scope of the journal;
- Do not provide criticism or comments that are personal; and
- Maintain the confidentiality of the article, by not discussing it with unrelated parties, or disclosing the information contained in the article to other parties.
The code of ethics that must be met by writers who will publish their scientific articles in the journal:
- Authors must uphold scientific conduct, understand the benefits/advantages and risks of published articles.
- Articles published are free from misconduct, including: fabrication, data falsification (falsification), and plagiarism/autoplagiarism.
- The author must include adequate citations to all statements, ideas, data, which are not the result of his/her research.
- Published articles do not cause conflict with certain parties or have the potential to disturb the public.
- The authors listed in the published articles are truly those who are competent and have significant contributions in writing the article.
- The author does not carry out double publication of this article to be published (double manuscript submission) to other journals or publications simultaneously.
- Part or all of the published articles have not been published in other publications.
- Published articles are the original results of research, ideas or thoughts of the author.
If the article has been declared accepted, the author is required to fill out an Author Statement regarding the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications which is signed by the main author.